Content Writing & Publishing
How to write posts and craft content your audience can’t get enough of, while mastering the imperative art of digital storytelling.
Integrating custom content pillars and categories and weaving your brand themes into standout stories that will engage, inform and entertain your growing on and offline audience. Implementing tools, tactics and timelines relevant to your business that perfectly blend both scheduled and live content, keep you moving forward, and drive enormous results.
This is course #2 of 5 in our Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Monday, Jan 21, 2019, 10am-4pm
Monday, April 1, 10am-4pm
Monday, Sept. 16, 10am-4pm
Monday, Nov. 18, 10am-4pm
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
Take it online.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- The About – Solidifying who you are, what you offer and why you do it
- The Elevator Pitch – Nailing your elevator pitch short and long, and committing to complete clarity in all your communications
- Crafting your magnetic key messages and spectacular social soundbites
- Defining your voice and tailoring it to your various audiences and platforms
- Mapping out your content themes over the course of the year
- Outlining the content categories that will bring your themes to life
- Dreaming up your world class creative campaigns by season, event or inspiration
- The Makings of a Perfect Post – Hook your audience with punchy material, hooks, hashtags and soundbites
- Social Style Guide: Your go-to formatting, tagging and language do’s and don’ts
- Platforms and Beyond – Posting your modern day content marketing mix in all the right places
- Top 10 Post Ideas – Pens to paper, posts to platforms and pushing publish
- Flushing out your ideal editorial calendar for the year ahead
- Wrap-up, tools, next steps and parting hugs
THEMES & VOICE
HOOKS & HEADLINES
CONTENT & CALENDAR