Website Launch Lab
The Social School’s Website Launch Lab has been custom built for today’s savvy entrepreneur, marketer and business professional.
It is the answer to the prayers of the entrepreneur who can’t seem to pull the trigger and get a proper logo and brand built, and continues to operate without a seamless, compelling and creative professional identity.
It is the smart and simple solution for the bootstrapping small business owner whose website has been ‘under construction’ for longer than they care to admit, despite knowing the countless lost leads and opportunities this equates to.
It is a timely and intelligent dream for the company who knows their online presence needs an overhaul, but can’t justify the price, has no idea who to hire or where to begin, or has already spent a fortune outsourcing to someone else.
Grab a seat and let’s get you live.
Nov. 15 & 16, 2018, 9am-5pm
Feb. 28 & March 1, 2019, 9am-5pm
June 13 & 14, 9am-5pm
Oct. 24 & 25, 9am-5pm
Dec. 12 & 13, 9am-5pm
1. Professional Headshot Package – $295
Includes a 30-min session with a professional photographer, a mini-gallery of images to select from, professional touch-ups and delivery of 6 high-res photos for use across your website, social platforms and other professional applications.
2. Professional Brand Package– $495
Includes a brand brainstorm session with senior Social School strategist, custom logo development and the creation and delivery of your complete brand guide and logo package. This includes fonts, colours and multiple formats and versions of your beautiful new logo.
3. Social Branding Kit – $395
Includes the creation of 7 days worth of beautifully branded promotional graphics, resized for use across 3 different social media channels, as well as custom banners for your social platforms, and a bonus of 10 free high-resolution images that compliment your brand.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- A modern, mobile responsive site built on the Squarespace platform
- A content management system site and backend dashboard of your very own, meaning updates, edits and additions are yours to control and manage, forevermore
- e-Commerce integration that allows for a fully functioning storefront, online sales, reports and customer database, if needed
- Ability to add unlimited pages, products and special features
- Simple email set-up, integration and custom domain hosting if required
- Full understanding of website analytics, traffic monitoring and insights dashboard
- Built-in marketing tools and search engine optimization
- Social media, blog and e-newsletter system integration
- Top to bottom training, tips and support materials to keep you in complete control of your spectacular new site
- Arrivals, mimosas, cappuccinos, music and power networking with IRL (in real life) and URL (digital persona) intros
- Group intros and Saturday goal setting
- Get to know Squarespace Seven – Identifying the various site types, templates, domain hosting requirements, settings, connected accounts, plugins and fancy features
- Feature familiarizing – Folders vs. indexes, nav set-up, adding pages, adding and move blocks and features (images, links, buttons, forms, social links), saving and viewing, add-ons and special pages (blog, products, events, e-commerce)
- Pen to paper site mapping – Planning, layout and needs identification for copy, imagery, logos, links, forms and extras
- Create your account – Select your template, see sample sites in action, determine overall look and feel
- Headshots and custom photography sessions
- Wireframing – Begin settings customization and building of your site’s navigation, pages, features and user experience
- Sunday strategizing
- Arrivals, cappuccinos, music, power networking, Saturday wins and Sunday goal setting
- Review, road blocks and questions; prepare to go live in t-minus 8 hours
- Mastering your domain – Tackling the tricky technical elements, including domain hosting and transfer, email setup, e-commerce, marketing, SEO and special features
- Further building your pages and features and adding appropriate content blocks – text, images, forms, buttons and beyond
- Killer copywriting – Creating the clear, concise and creative words for your standout site
- Deep design and customization – Playing with the theme editor’s fonts, size, colours and settings, incorporating your imagery, social integrations and calls to action, adding some pow and custom plugins
- Final design work, connecting your domain, testing and tweaking your site
- Launching live! And telling the world about it via email marketing, social media and phone calls to your friends
- Champagne toasts and parting hug
Part 1: LEARN & LAYOUT
Part 2: SETUP & STRATEGIZE
Part 3: CREATE & CONNECT
Part 4: CUSTOMIZE & LAUNCH