Twitter for Business 2.0 – THUR, APR 5, 2018
Nope, it’s not dead and yes, it continues to be an imperative part of any savvy marketer or business owner’s effective and well-rounded social media strategy. Learn how to better use Twitter to strategically engage with your current community and those beyond it as a trusted thought leader, respected industry expert and relevant, relatable voice.
This workshop will teach you how to add meaningful merit to the conversations happening both in and outside of your industry, and do so in a manageable way with everything from content planning tips, scheduling and social listening tools, to Twitter ads, analytics and promoted posts, and a look at today’s most effective players on the platform – from SME’s to multinational brands.
Your best microblogging days are just ahead, and we can’t wait to motivate you to max out your Twitter game at April Social Club.
Thursday, Apr. 5, 9:00-11:00am
Location: National on 10th – 341 10 Ave S.W. Calgary, AB
Can’t make this live Social Club workshop? Take the course online through our 360 Series:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Discover how to use Twitter to strategically engage with people both in and outside of your community as a trusted thought leader, respected industry expert and relevant, relatable voice
- Strategically understand how to add meaningful merit to the conversations happening in your field, and how to drum up prospects, leads and customers as a result
- Learn today’s top content planning tips, scheduling and social listening tools, and get the skinny on Twitter advertising and promoted content in 2018
- Understand how to leverage your own Twitter insights and analytics, while examining today’s most effective players on the platform and what they’re doing for max ROI