Social Media Strategy – Virtual Course
Get ready to refine your message, define your voice and establish your ideal content platforms, purpose, audience and strategy.
Whether you’re just starting out or deep into your content marketing and social media platforms, our Social Media Strategy Course is designed to get you crystal clear on what your social media marketing efforts entail, where to focus your resources, and how to see massive returns to your business and bottom line as a result.
This online course is #1 of 5 in our virtual Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Upon completion of all 5 courses and the associated course requirements, your certificate will be issued, along with our utmost congratulations and continued support.
Register for the virtual courses or online certificate programs of your choice, and receive 12 months unlimited access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools – keeping you in the loop and at the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, log in at any time, and let your learning begin!
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
- Overview of your current market position, marketing communications plan, status, platforms and reach
- Industry and competitor audits – website, blog, e-news and social platforms
- Opportunity identification and solidification of social platforms according to resources, realm and current market position
- Solidifying your milestones, events, launches, campaigns and happenings for the 12 months ahead
- Identify the purpose and measurable goals of your digital marketing efforts
- Target audience identification and ideal customer profile creation
- Identify your unique expertise and corresponding areas of audience interest
- Zeroing in on your standout content themes, categories and formats
- Finalizing your specific marketing and communications tactics and to-do’s
- 12-month Critical Path creation – top-to-bottom mapping of your marketing communications strategy for the year ahead
- Creating a tactical budget of your time and financial resources that will bring your plan to life
AUDIT & IDENTIFY
PURPOSE & TACTICS
PLANNING & STRATEGY