Social Media Strategy
Get ready to refine your message, define your voice and establish your ideal content platforms, purpose, audience and strategy.
Whether you’re just starting out or deep into your content marketing and social media platforms, our Social Media Strategy Course is designed to get you crystal clear on your what you’re doing on social, where you’re headed and why.
This is course #1 of 5 in our Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Tuesday, Jan. 30, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, Apr. 24, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 10am-4pm
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
Take it online.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Overview of your current market position, marketing communications plan, status, platforms and reach
- Industry and competitor audits – website, blog, e-news and social platforms
- Opportunity identification and solidification of social platforms according to resources, realm and current market position
- Solidifying your milestones, events, launches, campaigns and happenings for the 12 months ahead
- Identify the purpose and measurable goals of your digital marketing efforts
- Target audience identification and ideal customer profile creation
- Identify your unique expertise and corresponding areas of audience interest
- Zeroing in on your standout content themes, categories and formats
- Finalizing your specific marketing and communications tactics and to-do’s
- 12-month Critical Path creation – top-to-bottom mapping of your marketing communications strategy for the year ahead
- Creating a tactical budget of your time and financial resources that will bring your plan to life
- Wrap-up, go-forward planning, next steps and parting hugs
AUDIT & IDENTIFY
PURPOSE & TACTICS
PLANNING & STRATEGY