Insights and Optimization – Virtual Course
Understanding the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts in today’s ever-changing online environment extends far beyond baseline metrics and well into meaningful actions and conversions, and a serious understanding of what’s performing where, and how to continuously improve your content targeting, testing, optimizing and reporting.
This course maps out today’s most simple yet effective methods for gleaning insights, optimizing both organic and paid content, and spending every cent of your marketing budget like a brilliant, nimble ninja. Learn how to easily prepare meaningful reports, analyze data, share social media and digital marketing insights and benchmark your efforts for ongoing growth and success.
This is course #5 of 5 in our Digital Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the complete certificate.
Upon completion of all 5 courses and the associated course requirements, your certificate will be issued, along with our utmost congratulations and continued support.
Register for the virtual courses or online certificate programs of your choice, and receive 12 months unlimited access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools within each course – custom designed and ready to get you to the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, login at any time, and let your learning begin.
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
- UX – Analyzing the specific behaviours of your online audience to optimize the flow, journey and user experience of your site and platforms
- UI – Identifying the ways in which your digital channels and user interfaces can better serve your audience, grow your leads and convert to sales
- Analyzing promoted content and paid ad campaign results for better performance across multiple channels and platforms
- Understanding the specific KPI’s of your digital campaigns and careful mapping of your budget, audiences, assets and opportunities
- Creating meaningful templates for easy monthly benchmarking and results reporting
- Best practices for A/B testing of both organic and paid content
- Designing your paid campaigns around both independent and controlled variables for maximum targeting, smart segmenting and minimum spend
- Optimizing your organic reach based on audience insights, algorithm hacks and content type
- Optimizing your paid reach based on cost per click, meaningful promotion and funnel methodology
a) AUDIENCE EXPERIENCE
b) REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
c) OPTIMIZING AND IMPROVING