Finally – Google AdWords is a mystery no more. From the fundamentals of campaign management to ad placement opportunities, bid strategies, reporting, advanced optimization and beyond, this course provides the training and tools needed to excel with modern day search engine marketing (SEM).
Through the art and science of search, display, mobile, video ads and beyond, get ready to master the art of Google advertising, open up a world of new audiences and opportunity, and hit the ground running with immediately implementable new skills to get seen, drive traffic and grow sales.
This is course #3 of 5 in our Digital Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the complete certificate.
Tuesday, June 19, 10am-4pm
Wednesday, Sept. 12, 10am-4pm
Wednesday, Dec. 5, 10am-4pm
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
Take it online beginning July 2018.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Discover how Google AdWords work, and the best campaign types, placements and extensions for your business and goals
- Learn top targeting tools for serving up ads in small doses or at scale to segmented custom audiences
- Develop bidding strategies and media cost modeling to fit your budget big or small
- View tags, create remarketing lists and gather audience insights with the new Google AdWords Audience manager interface
- Understand the advertising display network and vast array of available ad spaces for your campaigns to fill
- Learn how to harness the power of retargeting to stay top of mind and move potential customers through the sales funnel
- Discover research tools and keyword selection to improve, optimize and ensure maximum value for your AdWords dollar
- Design standout search ad campaigns across the Google Search network
- Dive into display ads and the rich visual interaction and engagement opportunities available within
- Understand the infinite opportunity that is mobile advertising, from ad formats, bidding and targeting to campaign measurement and optimization
- Integrate video into your online strategy, plan and produce videos on a budget, and effectively and affordably promote them to all the right people
- Learn best practices for creating, managing and optimizing video advertising campaigns, and adding YouTube to the mix as a powerful AdWords placement
a) FRAMEWORK AND FUNDAMENTALS
b) SEARCH AND DISPLAY
c) MOBILE AND VIDEO