DIY Graphic Design – Virtual Course
Learn how to incorporate game-changing visuals into your social strategy, and properly publish them in all the right places.
At the heart of every great communications, content marketing and social media strategy lies a bank of beautiful imagery and stunning graphics that captures hearts and minds and entices them into action. And if visual content has officially taken over the Internet, the years ahead are poised to be a virtual smorgasbord of standout visuals and design, and growing audience expectations. Are you delivering?
This online course is #3 of 5 in our virtual Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Upon completion of all 5 courses and the associated course requirements, your certificate will be issued, along with our utmost congratulations and continued support.
Register for the virtual courses or online certificate programs of your choice, and receive 12 months unlimited access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools – keeping you in the loop and at the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, log in at any time, and let your learning begin!
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
- Getting Started Guide – No graphic design experience, no budget for a program? No problem
- Bringing your words to life with fonts that captivate your audience and compliment your digital campaigns
- Harnessing the help of shapes and icons
- Colour theory – Picking the right shades, palette and placements
- Go Pro – transforming into your own in-house photographer and videographer
- Creating bite-sized social videos and capturing the right image in a flash
- Uploading, sizing and formatting pics and vids for your various platforms and placements
- The Image Bank – gathering, planning, capturing and creating images for tomorrow, today!
- Together at Last – marrying text with photo, information with image
- Effectively arranging your design elements and employing recurring brand filters
- Tying it all together, exporting your images and uploading to your social feeds
- You’ve learned it, now do it – create business cards, posters, ads and social media design elements
FONTS & FUSION
GATHER & CAPTURE
COMBINE & CREATE