Prepare to learn the art of strategic content promotion, amplification and analysis, and intelligent (affordable!) digital ad campaign building and management.
While creating top notch social posts, branded content and communications materials is essential, actually getting it seen and heard is the key.
Get ready to deep dive into the top measurement tools and tactics, and discover best practices for promotion, amplification and targeting. Learn how to build and manage your very own unforgettable digital ad campaigns, featuring custom audiences, in-house creative, analytic insights and more.
This is course #5 of 5 in our Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Monday, Feb. 11, 2019, 10am-4pm
Monday, April 22, 10am-4pm
Monday, Oct. 7, 10am-4pm
Monday, Dec. 9, 10am-4pm
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
Take it online.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Overview of built-in analytics and measurement tools within your social platforms and automation tools – both free and paid
- Finding meaningful insights within your social efforts, and forming a plan to implement them into your copywriting, campaigns and posts
- Shortcuts and syndication: Identifying the ideal formulas for scheduled posts and content repurposing across your social platforms
- Introduction to Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor, including Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ads
- Custom Audience Creation: Preparing your ideal audiences according to engagement habits, interest and geo-targeting, database and mailing list imports, and visits to your website
- Identifying various FB ad campaign objectives and mapping out your custom plan, calendar and budget for each
- Setting your objectives, timeframes, target audiences and budgets for a series of custom Facebook and/or Instagram ad campaigns
- Headline and copywriting, and custom graphics creation for your various campaigns
- Putting it all into play: Building your custom campaigns and pushing publish
- Wrap-up, go-forward plan, next steps and parting hugs
ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS
TARGETING & REACH
ADVERTISING & ENGAGING