While there is no arguing the value that digital plays in awareness, expansion and revenue generation for today’s businesses big and small, it is a daunting reality to determine the most effective tactics and applicable tools one should be implementing.
This course will elevate your knowledge, skills and insight into the biggest opportunities existing in online marketing today, and prepare you for world-class strategic execution with planning calendars, templates, budgeting and mapping tools, ensuring your return is measured, managed and maximized.
This is course #1 of 5 in our Digital Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the complete certificate.
Tuesday, June 5, 10am-4pm
Wednesday, Aug. 29, 10am-4pm
Wednesday, Nov. 21, 10am-4pm
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
Take it online.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Strategically outline your digital marketing business goals, anticipated gains and a brilliant roadmap to get there
- Integrate your current – or intended- content marketing and social media efforts into a broader, more cohesive digital marketing plan with both paid and organic tactics supporting one another
- Discover world-class launch strategies for both new business and expanded offerings, and sustained, ongoing growth
- Learn how to validate new market opportunities and scale your product, messaging and marketing efforts accordingly
- Gain a deep understanding of best practices for planning, budgeting and beyond in your search engine marketing and digital advertising efforts
- Discover the ultimate visual planning tools and content worksheets developed by the country’s top agency insiders for their global clientele
- Identify imperative pay to play opportunities within Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and more via self-serve ad campaigns, promoted posts and sponsored content
- Develop custom guidelines and best practices for better reach, resonance and return from your website, email marketing, blogging, social media and SEO efforts
- Implement extensive budgeting tools and templates for well-planned, high return paid digital campaigns
- Understand the meaningful metrics behind your site traffic, audience behaviours, acquisition, user flow and beyond
- Gain a thorough understanding of Google Analytics and exactly where your digital efforts are working or weak
- Determine the right mobile apps, mobile SEO and mobile marketing tactics to fit your goals
- Compile the ultimate custom marketing technology stack of programs, tools, apps, subscriptions and hardware
a) TACTICS AND TARGETS
b) PROCESS AND REACH
c) DATA AND DISCOVERY