Blogging for Business – THUR, JUN 7, 2018
You have immense knowledge and innate skills that your audience craves. You are a trusted source, a go-to leader in your field, and a seasoned expert at what you do. So why aren’t you sharing some of that insider intel? While showing up on social media and sharing other people’s content can get you seen, it pales in comparison to the value of creating your own original thoughts, stories, articles, interviews, q&a’s and beyond.
Consistently posting unique original content to your blog or website not only gives you excellent material to share on social and a reason to drive people to your website or online store (ding ding ding!), but it is the number one way to grow your organic reach and positive reputation. Make this the year you set yourself apart with a strategic blog that offers valuable insights to your audience. Learn how to create blog content of all kinds, where to publish and post it, and what a cohesive storytelling strategy looks like. What are you waiting for?
Thursday, June 7, 9:00-11:00am
Location: National on 10th – 341 10 Ave S.W. Calgary, AB
Can’t make this live Social Club workshop? Stay tuned – we’ll soon be adding it as a virtual course through our 360 Series.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Learn the strategies, timing and subject matter behind today’s top business-generating blogs, and form your own strategic plan to get your meaningful blog and brilliant content ideas launched into play
- Discover the top places and spaces to publish your blog, be it within your own website (Don’t have a website? We have a Launch Lab for that!), or on a separately hosted blogging platform
- Strategically develop your content themes, categories and blog topics for the coming 12 months, and map it all out for ongoing reference, collaboration and complete accountability
- Learn about the leading blog sharing tools, apps and tips so that your carefully crafted content is not only beautifully presented, but seen, read and shared by all the right people, from existing customers to new prospects and beyond.