Mobile Photography & Video – Virtual Course
Get ready to find, capture and curate the perfect photos and video for your ongoing content marketing needs and brilliant social feeds.
It’s never been more important to employ beautiful custom imagery into your digital marketing efforts, particularly as each and every social platform becomes more visually rich.
Look no further than Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to see embedded photos, autoplaying videos and plenty of algorithm preference in user newsfeeds for rich, image-containing content.
And since not every business has a professional photography or video production budget, it’s never been more important to learn the right tricks, hone your skills and maximize your chances of photo and videographic success, right from the affordability and familiarity of your mobile phone. AND YES! We’ll be covering Live Video – from livestreaming on Facebook and to starting on Instagram Stories!
This online course is #4 of 5 in our virtual Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Upon completion of all 5 courses and the associated course requirements, your certificate will be issued, along with our utmost congratulations and continued support.
Register for this online course, and receive lifetime access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools – constantly updated and forever keeping you at the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, login at any time (forevermore), and let your learning begin!
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
PHOTOGRAPHY FOR SOCIAL
• Overview of today’s best photographic practices for social media and digital marketing
• Photography workshop using nothing more than your mobile device and the world’s top photo editing apps
PURPOSE & TACTICS
• Best practices for setting up, shooting and editing truly standout video for your social feeds, from testimonials and interviews to behind-the-scenes action footage
• Live in the field: putting your newfound video skills to life, and editing them in real time on the spot
PLANNING & STRATEGY
• Overview of today’s Live Video platforms and playgrounds, and a strategic analysis of where and why you should be getting in on the action
• An in-depth, hands-on look at Instagram Stories and Facebook Live, and practice rounds on each
• Practice rounds – lights, camera, action, congrats on launching your first live broadcast