Instagram for Business – Virtual Course
Your audience’s appetite for stunning visual imagery and video in their social feeds is increasing by the moment, and if properly delivered, can powerfully connect and compel them in unbelievably exciting ways, driving affinity, loyalty and sales as a result. Instagram is an incredibly important platform that continues to be a key player on the social scene, regularly releasing new features and functions and cementing itself as a place for businesses to shine.
B2B or B2C, learn how to build a beautiful feed, use the platform effectively, and boost your visibility to entirely new audiences. Prepare to master the essentials of photo and video sharing, and see the reach and resonance of your images improve immensely as a result.
Register for the virtual courses or online certificate programs of your choice, and receive lifetime access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools – constantly updated and forever keeping you at the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, login at any time (forevermore), and let your learning begin!
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
- Discover what Instagram has to offer, from newsfeed features to Stories, Live Video and beyond
- What should you be posting on Instagram, and when, why and for who?
- Learn how to best connect with your audience in ways that resonate and lead to big returns
- Easily create dynamic images and stunning graphics, and learn the art of posting live to Instagram Stories
- Measure what is working and what isn’t using your built-in Instagram Analytics
- Discover how to maximize your Instagram efforts based on your specific business goals, brand and budget
• Overview of Instagram and where it fits into the existing social media landscape
• Stellar Instagram for Business in 5 simple steps:
1. Platform Features and Best Practices
2. Content Development
5. Business vs. Personal